Refresh and renew your look with the help of BOTOX® cosmetic treatments and the anti-aging skin care by the experts as Physicians Laser Center in Rockville, Bethesda, Annapolis and McLean. BOTOX® is such an incredibly popular and convenient choice for the treatment of face and neck wrinkles, and it is also considered an excellent option to help stave off the signs of aging before wrinkles ever set in. People troubled by excessive sweat also find great success treating their condition with regular BOTOX® treatments.
Find out Botox is right for you! Call us at 301-875-2729 to schedule a consultation.
Reasons Why BOTOX® Is So Popular
BOTOX® is considered an ideal anti-aging and wrinkle treatment because it is:
- Affordable and convenient
- Noninvasive and non-surgical
- Requires minimal recovery time
- Produces fast and effective results
- Typically, lasts for up to 4 months
- Well-tested, documented and proven treatment
BOTOX® can help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles that develop with age in the following areas:
- Facial lines and wrinkles
- Worry and frown lines between brows
- Crow’s feet around eyes
- Forehead lines
- Neck wrinkles and lines
- Above the lip fine lines
- Excessive sweating under arms, and on hands and feet
Facts About BOTOX®
- BOTOX® is an FDA approved cosmetic prescription injectable medicine for the temporary treatment of facial lines and wrinkles and can be used for other purposes such as excessive sweating on certain body parts which include underarms, feet and hands.
- BOTOX® is often used in combination with other dermal facial fillers, such as Juvederm.
- Typically, BOTOX® patients see visible results and improvements within 3 to 7 days, and results commonly last up to 4 months.
- Regular BOTOX® treatments can help you maintain the best results.
- Treatments are quickly performed and there is minimal recovery time from injections.
Wondering if BOTOX® cosmetic treatments are right for you?
Here are some questions to consider when considering BOTOX®. If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then BOTOX® may be a good option for you. For more details, contact PLC.
- Are you looking for a non-surgical option to diminish the signs of wrinkles?
- Do you want to see results within a short period of time and have minimal recovery time?
- Are you unhappy with the appearance of wrinkles on your face and neck?
- Are your wrinkles growing deeper and making you look old or angry?
- Are you wishing for a way to refresh you look?
- Do you want to help prevent or delay the signs of aging on your face and neck?
- Do you desire a more youthful, well rested look?
Get your questions answered, call the experts at PLC - 301-875-2729.
BOTOX® Before and After Gallery
What to expect during a BOTOX® treatment.
BOTOX® treatments are administered by injections to reduce the signs of aging in your face or neck. Treatments can be complete within a matter of minutes so appointments typically last no more than 30 minutes. Most people report minor discomfort during injection, and for those who have concerns about any pain, we can offer numbing creams to help ensure a comfortable procedure. Bruising or a minor irritation at the site of injection is possible and typically resolves quickly. In order to avoid possible complications and help ensure best results, it is important to follow all pre- and post-procedure instructions. After any BOTOX® treatment you will need to remain in an upright position for a few hours while the BOTOX® settles into the injection site. Be sure to ask our BOTOX® experts about the dos and don’t s for pre- and post-procedure care, and never hesitate to call with questions or any possible concerns.
It’s amazing that such a simple procedure can make such a difference in my looks! I am so pleased with the results from my Botox treatment. It has made me a younger, softer look to my face.
K.M., Rockville , MD
How do BOTOX® injections work?
Made from Botulinum Toxin, a naturally-occurring organic substance, BOTOX® Cosmetic Treatments are designed to temporarily suspend nerve signals that cause muscle contractions and help to relax facial muscles. It also helps smooth dynamic facial wrinkles too. BOTOX® is a noninvasive, non-surgical treatment designed to reduce the appearance of the signs of aging in the face and neck.
BOTOX® can also be used to temporarily eliminate or reduce excess sweat gland production with problem site injections. It is a proven treatment for excessive sweating from underarms, and on hands and feet.
Find BOTOX® injection experts near you.
- We offer BOTOX® injections in our Rockville, Annapolis and McLean offices.
- Every new patient is afforded a private consultation and offered detailed information about BOTOX®.
- Every patient is afforded the opportunity to ask questions and instructed how to prepare and recovery from BOTOX® and other treatments.
- All treatments are designed by our medical team to help ensure the best possible results for every patient we serve.
- Our BOTOX® experts are specially training and certified medical professionals.
- Our medical spa is overseen by an experienced, licensed, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
When will you see results from a BOTOX® treatment?
Soon after treatment you will start to see the effects of BOTOX®. Typically, full effects settle in within 3-7 days so it’s a good ideas to plan the timing of your treatments in advance of any special events you may be attending and at which you wish to look your best. While actual results may vary based on your unique experience most people are enjoying the full benefit of BOTOX® within one week. With regular BOTOX® treatments, you may see further softening and reduction in the signs of lines and wrinkles.
Call now to schedule - 301-875-2729.
Other Treatments to Consider
BOTOX® works will with the following treatments, or you may consider these treatments in lieu of BOTOX®. The best way to know what’s right for you is to schedule a private consultation with the experts at Physicians Laser Center.
- Dermal Fillers
- Skin Care Products
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
Find out if BOTOX® is right for you!
Our anti-aging skin care and BOTOX® experts are specially trained and licensed medical professionals. They can help you explore your options to plan the best treatment options for your unique needs. Get your questions about Botox answered today, call us at 301-875-2729.
Physicians Laser Center offers three convenient locations in Rockville, Annapolis and McLean. Treatments are administered by appointment. Don’t delay, Look and feel your best with the help of Physicians Laser Center.
Call now to schedule a consult -301-875-2729.
Discover the real, noticable results of BOTOX® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA)
PLC DISCLAIMER: Information on this website is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. This information should never replace the advice of your personal physician. Treatment results may vary. As with any medical treatment or procedure, risk is always involved and reactions or side effect may occur. Should you experience any problems or have concerns, promptly contact your physician and also PLC. Never delay seeking professional medical help in the event of an emergency. PLC reserves the right to change or end promotion at any time without any prior notice.